Friday, October 16, 2009

Yes I Did Friday

Time for another revelation of the things I did this week that I might not otherwise share. Some I am proud of, others, not so much.
You can join the fun by going to http://andontotoday.blogspot.com/ and linking up.

Yes I did sort through trash and pull out a few things that my organizer daughter tossed when she cleaned my closets last week. And yes, I did promise her that I wouldn't do that, but I had my fingers crossed and she knew it.

I always get the coffee ready at night because I am foggy in the morning. Saturday night I forgot so Sunday I filled the pot with water, put the coffee in, turned it on. Did I forget the paper filter? Oh yes I did.

Yes I laughed when my husband described his shitty day at work. He works part time at a golfcourse and one of the old dudes at the annual "Assholes Open" shit in the shower. Hubby had to clean it up. He didn't see the humor. Yes, I did.

At the grocery store Entenmann's Doughnuts were buy one get one free. I have a hard time passing up a deal. But yes I did. Walk Away from the Doughnuts.

And yes, I did go to the store a day before I wanted to because we were out of milk and bread. Did the weekly shopping, got the milk and bread and several other things. Paid for everything. Left the store without the bread.

Yes I did end up making a big pot of spaghetti sauce and a big pot of split pea soup on the same day, and yes I did end up serving leftovers all week.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the spaghetti sauce! It is just the two of us here, and sometimes it is hard to cook for two. We made homemade sauce on Sunday, with homemade meatballs, and I have eaten spaghetti sauce in some form for lunch and dinner up to yesterday! I guess we could have frozen some, but that didn't dawn upon me until Wednesday. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget something when I go to the store, never fails! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the man pooping in the shower. I think I would draw the line there for my job description. Your poor hubby!

    ReplyDelete